Roy A. Vail Scholarship
· 3.5 unweighted GPA (College 4.0 conversion scale).
· Graduating High School Senior or College Undergraduate
· Must be a descendent of Jeremiah Vail of Edenton, NC.
· For any accredited college, community college or trade school.
· A 350 word (minimum) essay –
“How does knowing your Vail heritage influence your life.”
· Official Transcript
· April 15th of each year.
· Applicant will be notified by May 15th.
· 1st year – one $500 scholarship
· (Number of scholarships and the amount of the scholarships can increase as we accrue interest or have additional donations.)
· Scholarship winner(s) will be determined by a committee made up of the officers and any member of the Vail Historical Foundation that is appointed by the officers.
· The current committee:
Ø Nan Vail - Chair
Ø Jan Rudes
Ø Gay Davenport
Ø Cam Solms
Ø Janice Atkinson-Cutchin
Email or Mail To:
Scholarship Chair – Vail Historical Foundation:
9706 High Drive
Leawood, KS 66206
< Previous | Home